Sunday, May 16, 2010

Bring on the bling



If you are ever in the market for some serious hardware for your hands Dominic Jones is what you are after. He creates incredible pieces that are, in the words of Rachel Zoe, to D.I.E. for. I personally would opt in for the knuckle duster style talon ring. Aside from looking that much more stylin while stumbling home I also think it could possibly also double as quite a good weapon if you ever had to defend yourself. The Crocodile skull cuffs are out of control and will definitely make a statement!! His pieces make me think of American cult jeweler Pamela Love. Her work is also quite edgy and nature inspired but it has a beautiful rawness to that is utterly desirable.

Dominic Jones.

Pamela Love. I actually have a thing for teeth necklaces so may have to save up for these awesome teeth pendants.... ah-mai-zing.

1 comment: